As you know that, Chrome full screen mode hides the distractions on your system screen, including the menu buttons, bookmarks bar, open tabs, and the operating system’s clock and task bar. You all are also wee aware that full screen mode occupies all space of the Google Chrome screen. Read this full article to know the solutions to its.
Solutions to activate Chrome full screen mode:-
Here are many easy and quick solutions to activate it. Follow the below steps carefully:
1. Enable and disable the full screen mode in the Google Chrome in Windows:-
You can simply enable the full screen mode by pressing F11 button or via navigating into the Google Chrome’s main menu. Go through the below description:
- First of all, click on the menu icon (three dots) which is at the top right corner of the Google Chrome Windows screen.
- Now, select the zoom option form the available menu.
- After that, go to the right of the zoom option to choose the square
- For go back to the standard view, you have to hit the F11 key or hover your mouse near the top of the screen and click on the X
- Now, you can see that your full screen mode will be enabled successfully.
2. Enable and disable the full screen mode in the Google Chrome in mac OS:-
To enable chrome full-screen mode in Google Chrome in macOS, you have to choose green circle which is at the top-left corner of the screen. And, again tap on it for the full-size screen. Follow the below steps:
- Firstly, you have to navigate into the menu bar and select View
- Then, you have to tap on the Enter Full Screen
- Alternatively, press Ctrl + Command + F key simultaneously.
- if you want to disable full screen mode on the Google Chrome them repeat the above steps.
- So, restart your Mac system and check if the full screen mode enabled successfully.
3. Steps to zoom the page on the Google Chrome:-
If you are not comfortable with the chrome full screen mode due to hiding of some description then you can zoom the chrome page to increase the size of the page. Follow the below steps:
- At first, tap on the menu icon (three dots). It is at the top right corner of the Google Chrome Windows screen.
- Then, select the Zoom option from the available option and tap on + to increase the page content or – to reduce the size of content.
- Alternatively, press and hold the Ctrl key on a Windows system and press + or – to zoom in and out the content.
- If you use Mac system, then press and hold the Command key and press + or – to zoom in and out the content.
- Now, you can see that the full screen mode is enabled successfully.
In this blog, we have discussed to activate chrome full screen mode. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call to our expert’s team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.