Facebook is the leader of social media. This platform is used by over a billion users all around the world. But there some issues that the users of Facebook keep on complaining. Recently, most of the online forums were flooding with questions regarding facebook not loading pictures. Users around the world have faced this issue. There are several reasons behind this glitch. If you are one such user asking about the same matter, you are in the right place. Here, we will talk about several solutions to help you get rid of this problem. Follow the article carefully.
1. Check your internet connection if facebook not loading pictures:
- Whenever you are facing issues with any of the online services, this is the first thing to check. Your facebook not loading pictures issue can also be associated with your internet connection. You can check your internet connection by opening other online services. If you are having difficulty with those services as well, then your internet connection is to be blamed. You can correct your internet connection by calling your ISP.
- If you are using some public Wi-Fi network then, you should switch to Mobile Data. Most of the Public Wi-Fi networks have limitations over data usage for several online services.
2. Check the status of Facebook Servers:
- Like all other servers, the Facebook servers also have their downtimes. You may issues like facebook not loading pictures if the servers of Facebook are undergoing maintenance. Check the status of Facebook servers by going to any online website like Downdetector and many others. Checking the official twitter handle of Facebook will also tell you about the state of Facebook servers.
3. Make sure that images are enabled on your browser:
- This fix is for those users who browse Facebook using their PCs. Many users disable images on their browsers to ensure good speed. You will face the facebook not loading pictures Fix it by enabling images on your browser. There are several browsers today having different interfaces. Just go to Settings, then browsing options and look for an option like Load images or something like it. Enable this feature and see if you have solved this issue or not.
4. Examine your Network Configuration:
If there is something wrong with the network configuration on your PC, then you may face problems while using online services. If your problem persists even after trying all the fixes mentioned above, you should do it. Flush the DNS from your PC. Follow the steps mentioned below to do it:
- Firstly, Open Command Prompt as administrator. (just type command prompt in the search bar and right-click on the option with the same name. Then, click on the option Run as Administrator from the Context Menu).
- Once the command prompt has opened, type the following commands in there:
- Then, Wait until the execution of these commands is completed. After this process is finished, restart your PC and see if you have solved the facebook not loading pictures
5. Disable VPN software that you are using on your device:
- There are many countries where Facebook is not available. If you are using a VPN software and you want to access Facebook, you may encounter problems like facebook not loading pictures. Solve it by disabling the VPN software on your device. If this fix didn’t work for you, try the next fix mentioned below.
6. Troubleshoot your network configuration if facebook not loading pictures:
– Use the Network Adaptor Troubleshooter for this purpose. Network Adaptor Troubleshooter is used to check the glitches in the network connection of your device and resolve those problems when possible. Follow the steps mentioned below to troubleshoot your network configuration:
- Open Windows Settings on your PC.
- Then, Select the option Update & Security.
- Click on the option Troubleshoot.
- Choose Network Adaptor Troubleshooter and run this software.
- The troubleshooter will start scanning your system, and then it will give you a report about it.
- It will solve the problems if possible.
– Restart your PC after completing this process.
7. Try using a fixed DNS server address if facebook not loading pictures:
– Bad DNS server may be a reason behind your facebook not loading pictures Follow the steps mentioned below to do it:
- Firstly, Open Control Panel(you can do it by clicking on the Star icon and then type Control Panel in the search bar. Click on the most relevant icon).
- Then, Click on the option Network and Interface. Then, select the option Network and Sharing Center.
- After that, Open your Wi-Fi status Window by clicking on the name of Wi-Fi network that you are using.
- Then, Click on the option Properties (click on Yes if it asks for administrator permissions.)
- In the Networking tab, double-click on the option Internet Protocol Version 4.
- Then, the Properties window of this option will open on the screen.
- In this window, check the radio button before the option: Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Then, Fill in the following details in the fields specified:
Preferred DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
- Finally, Click on OK button to finish this process.
– After completion of this process, restart your PC and log in to your Facebook account to see whether the facebook not loading pictures issue has been resolved or not.
In this blog, we have mentioned several ways to solve your problem of facebook not loading pictures. If you are unable to solve this issue even after trying the fixes mentioned above, you may contact us through our website. Our team of experts deals with issues related to PCs and Phones. We specialize in solving issues related to online media. You can also call us on our toll-free number. We are available 24X7 to help you.