In this article, we will discuss about Bitdefender threat scanner.
When you turn off or reboot your computer, then there is a possibility that you see a message which has a title? Bitdefender threat scanner? The entire message looks like this:
The problem has occurred in the Bitdefender threat scanner. A file including wrong info has been generated at Bitdefender threat scanner? You are powerfully stimulated to send the file to the developers of the application for further analysis of the error.
The most common reason for this error is the useless file most commonly SpyBot. The cause lies in one of the .dll files SpyBot that gets useless. Generally, this error occurs due to corrupted .dll file.
One thing, it doesn’t matter that you have Bitdefender on your system or not. It may happen that the installation of your recently updated from the program, cause the threshold of this problem. There are many other users who never installed Bitdefender but still, the error occurred.
In this exclusive cases, Spybot’s useless file is the offender. You have to change those rusty Spybot files to get things normal.
Here are some solutions to get rid of the Bitdefender threat scanner:-
Run a patch compatible with OS:-
First of all, download and run the patch. If the problem exists by upgrading the Bitdefender, then use a patch to fix the issue:
- You should need to check for the window operating system of your computer.
- After that, according to your window operating systems download and run the patch.
- You can download the patch according to your needs 32bit or 64 bit.
Bitdefender threat scanner offered this specific patch to solve the problem that arises due to its updating. So, after running the patch you can get rid of this error.
Remove corrupted files:-
To remove corrupted files go through the below-given steps:
- Open the file explorer in order to resolve the Bitdefender threat scanner. After starting to search for this path: C:\ Program files (x86)\ Spybot? Search and destroy it.
- After that, check for a file named SDAV.dll, it is the culprit file causing an issue.
- In case, if you don’t find the file named SDAV.dll in the folder, then go to the web and download the lost file.
- Once the file is downloaded, copy it and paste it to SpyBot. Search and destroy it. And paste SDAV.dll in the folder.
- Once the SDAV.dll file is present in the folder, confirm its size. In case, if you find that the size is not exactly 32KB, you should change it fast because it is a corrupted one file.
- For changing it, repeat steps 3 and 4 and paste the new file. Whenever you going to change or replace a file a dialogue box may appear asking for ‘replace or skip files’. Now you should click on replace the file in the destination.
Once, you successfully replace the corrupted Spybot with a normal one, the Bitdefender threat scanner error never pop-up again.
Remove and re-install the Bitdefender threat scanner:-
One more thing you can do to get rid of this issue is to remove and re-install Bitdefender software.
- First of all, you should download the Bitdefender removal tool.
- After that, run the downloaded Bitdefender removal tool to remove the Bitdefender software.
- And, again download the Bitdefender software and re-install it.