Netflix code nw-2-5 error occurs means most probably a network connectivity problem that prevents any of your devices from being able to connect Netflix. This error is generally shown in systems, like PS4, Xbox and even smart TV users who watch Netflix through this system.
Causes of Netflix code nw-2-5:-
Netflix users who face this issue report that this error is very annoying as the issue happens only on one of the devices in their home, and does not show on all of them making it clear that the internet connection or router does not create the error. This error becomes very frustrating as it can be tough to identify and solve the actual problem behind the issue since there is no way you can connect to the internet and launch the Netflix streaming service.
Netflix code nw-2-5 error occurs mainly with your interknit connectivity or DNS configuration. It is mostly seen in BT users. And it resolves by turned off the BT.
How to fix Netflix code nw-2-5:-
If you are having issues with the Netflix code nw-2-5, then no need to be a worry. Here are many solutions to fox the Netflix code nw-2-5.
Check your internet connection:-
- First of all, make sure that the Netflix service is not blocked intentionally on your device, you can use your Network administration tool to check this.
- If you are using the internet through cellular data, so try to use a different network to resolve this issue. It may be possible that you have slower connections speed than cable internet like Optic Fiber or DSL.
- Now, check the internet connectivity on your device with the Internet connection/ speed-test device.
- After doing this, restart your computer.
- Now start your home network. You should turn off and unplug both your modem and router for a while. After that plug them back.
- Now, check to see Netflix works properly, if not then try the next method.
Bypass the router:-
If you still trouble with the Netflix error then try to bypass the router. Suppose, you are using a wireless router that has a connection to a modem, then you can fix the error by trying to connect your device directly to modem. But for this setting, you have needed an Ethernet cable. It will help you to navigate the Netflix service easily. If you are able to solve the problem with this method then you can understand the problem is in your router.
So, go through with below-given steps to fix the error:
- First of all, turn off the device that you have connected to the internet.
- Switch the device that you need to approach the Netflix service directly into your modem. Also, you can plug the device using the Ethernet cable.
- Now, remove your modem for a while and again plugin back.
- After that, turn on the device that you are using and try to connect with the Netflix service again.
- Now, you can see your Netflix error will be fixed.
Turn off BT:-
Let’s suppose you are connecting with the internet by using the service provider BT then there is more possibility of error arising. When users face Netflix error code nw-2-5 then most of the user report it is due to BT Parental control settings.
Follow the below-given steps to fix this issue:
- First of all, log in to the official BT website called My BT website. For this use the login details that are provided along with your modem or router by your Internet Provider BT.
- Scroll down to reach the section on the website called My Extras. Now, tap on the Personalize your settings.
- After that, tap on the turn off the controls which is next to the BT parental control.