Spotify is an online platform where you can stream songs by signing up. You can listen to a thousand songs and also download any song and listen to it when there was not any internet connection. You know one thing very well that if you sign up any tool then there is an option for a password and it is not possible for every user to remember it.
But there is no need to be worry if you forget your Spotify password. You have one option to Spotify reset password.
Here are some steps to Spotify reset password:
- First of all, you should open your browser. After that open any search engine which is familiar with you. You know very well, Google is the most popular search engine and you can access it.
- Now, you can search here for the Spotify login or direct link of Spotify reset password. You can get this but maybe you become confused. So instead of that, you can directly go with link https://www.spotify.com// to open the Spotify’s home page. Now you can see login and signup option at the top right corner of the home page. You should click on the login option.
- You can directly enter the login page by using the link https://accounts.spotify.com/en/login . When the login page opens you will see a long text message “forgot your username or password”.
- So, you can go with that text or you can use one link also https://www.spotify.com/us/password-reset . When this page opens you can see a blank space where you need to enter your email address or username respectively. After filling the email address click on the send option. After clicking on the send option you will receive an mail at your email address.
- Check that mail for Spotify reset password. Once you open the mail you got a link, click on that link and a page will be open. From that page, you can enter a new password which is a strong password and you can remember it.
- You should enter the new password twice for confirmation and verification. After that, save all changes and continue to log in.
You can try another method also to reset the password of Spotify.
- Simply, go to Spotify and select the link I forgot my password.
- Now, enter your Spotify username click on to the next.
- After that, you will be redirected to the Spotify reset password page.
- Chose the Spotify password recovery of answering security questions.
- Now, answer all the security questions correctly. And click on to the next.
- Now, generate a new password and enter it twice for confirmation and verification. The password should be strong.
- Now, your password is successfully reset and you can continue to log in.